Prevádzková doba Zima
- 08.12.2022 - 15.04.2023
- 08:30 - 16:00
Ab 01.02.22 bis Saisonende: 8.30 - 16.15 Uhr
Die letzte Kontrollfahrt ist an der jeweiligen Seilbahn ersichtlich.
- 79 km (38)
- 103 km (32)
- 8 km (8)
- Freeride/ Cesty
- 20 km
- 210 km
Winter season 2020/21: from December 24, 2020 to April 11, 2021
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- from winter 2020/21: Panorama Link cable car connecting Wagrain and Kleinarl
- from December 2021: New Flying Mozart 10-person cable car
- * Hermann Maier Tour * with more than 6,700 vertical meters
- Wagrainis Winter World
- SOKO Funslope
- Skimovie Wagrain
- Ski area Snow Space Salzburg *
/ Snow Space Salzburg - Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann - Best of Mountains - in the middle of Ski amadé /
Wagrain is located in the ski area Snow Space Salzburg. The holiday destination is one of the most popular ones in Austria and impresses with its natural diversity 850 meters above sea level. The magnificent mountain peaks, the extensive ski slopes, the enchanting landscapes and the sunny location all contribute to a successful holiday.
The best slope conditions, state-of-the-art cable cars, varied runs and numerous highlights inspire winter sports fans every year at the Snow Space Salzburg.
- The highlights in the Snow Space Salzburg: *
- 120 perfectly prepared kilometers of pistes
- state-of-the-art cable cars
- 7 entrances to the ski area - 3 of them in Wagrain
- 12 ski schools
- Snow parks, racetracks and theme worlds for children
- Snow guarantee from December on
Wagrain in the Snow Space Salzburg connects the two surrounding mountains Grießenkareck and Grafenberg with one of the largest aerial tramways in the world - the G-LINK.
- Winter highlights in Wagrain at a glance: *
- * Wagrainis Winter World: * The winter paradise for little skiers on the Grafenberg in Wagrain. Tubing track, practice slopes, tire carousel, Wagraini's dwarf house to warm up and being creative and much more await children in Wagrainis Winter World.
- * SOKO Funslope Wagrain: * ... and jump! A 600 meter long Funslope with more than 30 elements down the slope is waiting for you. It has obstacles such as waves, steep curves and a giant snail. Fun park fans are just right on the SOKO Funslope Wagrain!
- * SkiMovie Wagrain: * Wanna feel like a real ski star? Wanna master a giant slalom run accompanied by cameras? Welcome to the SkiMovie Wagrain! The giant slalom time measuring track at Grafenberg is perfect for speed lovers!